Manifestation of Vinayaka
Siddhi Buddhi Vinayaka
Sevas & Offerings
Timings & Location
1. All sevas are subject to availability
2. Bookings are made during temple timings in the evening only.
NO BOOKINGS OVER TELEPHONE OR E-MAIL.
3. Devotees are requested to book their sevas and payment made well in
advance and at least before 7.00 pm on the day prior to the date of seva.
4. Modhakam and Vadamalai Sevas will not be performed on Pradosham
and Sankatahara Chaturthi days.
5. Ganapathi Homam and all Abhishekams & Sahasranama Archanas will
be performed in the morning. Sivan Abhishekam will be performed in
the evening only.
6. Chandanakappu/Vibhuti Alankaram, Modhakam and Vadamalai in the
7. No Car/Scooter pujas will be performed in the mornings.
8. If Kattalai (Regular) archana is to be continued, payment for renewal
should be made well before the archana dates.
10. All payments for sevas/donations and offerings should be made in the office
and receipt therefor invariably obtained.
All payments sent by post vide Cheque / Draft must be made in
favour of " Sree Vinayaka Mandir Committee" payable at Delhi.